Allow our team to help you find the perfect rental!
Moving to a new area can be overwhelming. You want to make sure that the home you select meets your needs and complies with many of your goals without going over your budget.
At McCaw Property Management, our team of experienced professionals understand that you have specific goals and we strive to listen to your needs and help you find the right rental property.
Tell us about the important features you require before you start looking at options. We will help you find a property that complies with your requirements and has the local amenities that you expect.
We also provide the information you need to ensure that you stay within your budget and still enjoy the rental property after you move. We also ensure that local tenants have details about schools, local amenities, and the neighborhood so that you select a property that fits your needs.
Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a tenant, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current tenants we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our tenants.
Please be prepared to pay a Non-Refundable $50 application fee. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income in the form of 2 months of most recent pay stubs, if self-employed we require 6 months of bank statements or a current tax return.
Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application. If your application is approved, a non-refundable deposit will be required upon approval. Also, if approved be prepared to pay a $175 administrative fee – this amount is due along with the security deposit.
If you have pets, you will pay a pet deposit, and a $100 Pet Admin Fee along with a monthly pet fee based on the size of your pet. Please visit our website at www.mccawpropertymanagement.com and click the tenant tab to see our pet policy.
Please use this link to register your pet: https://mccawpm.petscreening.com
Please note: If you wish to move into a property sooner than 5 business days after deposit is paid, there will be a $300 rush fee due with the deposit.
The following items are the leasing qualifications which each applicant must meet:
1. Income: You must have verifiable monthly income of at least 3 times the amount of monthly rent. If self- employed, you must provide one of the following:
a) A copy of your previous year’s tax return;
b) We require 6 months of full bank statements indicating a stable income source or a letter from your attorney of CPA certifying that your income meets our qualifications.
2. Employment: You must have current, verifiable employment and two years’ employment history, unless self-employed. An applicant who does not meet all requirements (such as a full-time student) will require a co-signer who meets all requirements.
3. Credit History: We will process a credit report for each applicant. Your credit history must meet our predetermined screening criteria. Exceptions for medical reasons or prior bankruptcy will be considered.
4. Rental History: You must provide three years of verifiable residency indicating no outstanding debt to the previous landlord(s). If you are breaking a lease with a current landlord, you must provide a written release.
5. Age: You must be at least 18 years of age. All applicants who are 18 years of age or older must: a) complete an application, b) pay the application fee, and c) be listed on the lease as an occupant.
6. Automatic Rejection: Your application will be automatically rejected for any of the following:
a) Eviction by a prior landlord in the last 24 months;
b) Outstanding debt or unpaid damages to a previous landlord;
c) Undisclosed criminal record, felony or misdemeanor;
d) Being registered as a sex offender;
e) Conviction of possession or distribution of a controlled substance;
f) Conviction of spousal abuse or violent crime;
g) Currently pending the outcome of a felony or misdemeanor charge;
h) Bankruptcy in the past 5 years that has not been discharged/released;
i) Invalid social security number;
j) Outstanding federal tax lien, the repayment terms for which are not current;
k) False information on your application;
l) Incomplete application, including applicant signature on all pages of the application and this form;
m) Failure to pay the application fee at the time of application submittal.