This is a full-time role for our Cleaners position. The Cleaner is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment at our clients’ residential properties according to McCaw Property Management’s high standards of cleanliness and sanitation. They will be responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to, ensuring that units are kept clean, trash removal, areas are free from debris, sweeping/mopping/vacuuming floors, cleaning bathrooms, windows, doors, appliances, and having attention to detail. Attach photos upon completion of job, maintain organized and stocked vehicle with cleaning supplies, lightbulbs, AC Filters and basic maintenance supplies.
Cleaning team will work together with a minimum of 2-4 jobs per day based on the level of jobs assigned. Additional job responsibilities may include small make readies/work orders/inspections.
This role will be vital to a first impression for potential tenants review properties.
- 1-2 years of experience in residential/commercial cleaning or Janitorial Services.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with teammates and clients, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional and friendly manner at all times while cleaning homes and communicating with clients and team members.
- Skills in time management and multi-tasking, with the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment.