We are a property management company dedicated to providing high-quality housing solutions for our residents. We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to join our team and help us maintain our properties to the highest standards.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance on our properties. You will need to have a strong technical background and the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently. You will work closely with our Maintenance Manager to ensure that our properties are safe, well-maintained, and meet our residents’ needs.
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks such as painting, drywall repair, groundskeeping, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and more (handyman repairs) and identify any maintenance or repair issues.
- Respond to resident maintenance requests promptly and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep accurate records of all maintenance activities and report any major issues to the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are completed in compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
- Maintain and organize all maintenance tools and equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in maintenance or a related field.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly.
- Knowledge of carpentry, painting, drywall repair, electrical, plumbing, and other systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with residents, vendors, and coworkers.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, climb ladders, and perform other physically demanding tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.