Get a Free Rental Analysis

McCaw Property Management Awarded AGGIE 100

Get A Quote

McCaw Property Management Names to the AGGIE 100
List of Fastest Growing Companies


COLLEGE STATION, TX. (Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018) – McCaw Property Management of Keller, TX is among the top 100 companies from around the world which were selected for the 14th annual Aggie 100 list of the fastest-growing companies owned and operated by former students of Texas A&M University. McCaw Property Management was recognized as number 6 with a compound annual growth rate of 97.73%. The Aggie 100 is founded and sponsored by Mays Business School’s McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship at Texas A&M University.

Kyle McCaw Licensed Real Estate Broker, founded McCaw Property Management in 2008 as a fledgling, one-man real estate boutique. Under his leadership, our property management company has grown to a staff that are trained in residential property management services throughout Dallas, Fort Worth and the surrounding areas with 500+ residential properties under management. Our affordable property management services offer tenant placement and feedback, rental property cleaning, property maintenance and repairs, rent collection and remittance, detailed rental property inspections, and much more. For a small fee that is deducted from rental payments each month, our clients have the peace of mind knowing that they have a thorough, trustworthy property management company working with them to keep tenants happy and investment property running smoothly 24/7.


“My passion for real estate began as a student at Texas A&M University. Soon after graduation I began my real estate investment career by purchasing several income properties. My first purchase was a duplex. My first tenant paid 87% of my PITI (principal, interest, taxes & insurance). I soon picked up a roommate who paid more than the other 13%! After that, I knew I was onto something.” – Kyle McCaw


The 100 Aggie-owned companies with the highest compound annual revenue growth from 2015 to 2017 were recognized at a formal celebration at the Hall of Champions at Texas A&M University’s Kyle Field on Friday, Nov. 9, 2018. The honorees were joined in celebration by family, friends, employees, faculty, administrators, current students, and fellow entrepreneurs.

“We are extremely proud of the 14th class of the Aggie 100. We continue to be amazed at the drive and determination of these Aggie entrepreneurs. They embody all that Texas A&M represents,” states Dr. Richard H. Lester, Executive Director of the Mays Business School’s McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship. “The McFerrin Center has numerous programs to support the entrepreneurial endeavors of students, but being part of this exemplary group is the pinnacle. Every young Aggie entrepreneur aspires to be a part of the Aggie 100. Congratulations to all for a job well done!”

A complete Aggie 100 list can be viewed at

About McCaw Property Management

Investing in real estate does not have to be scary or time consuming. At McCaw Property Management (, we are passionate about creating long term wealth and income through real estate investing. Let us do the hard work.